Can Someone PLEAASEEE Hit the Fast Forward Button and Make it November, 2012

I stumbled onto this latest intrusion by our thugorcracy. They are now contemplating a national registry for internet users.

Of course like everything else they do, they put the pollyanna spin on the benefits and completely avail themselves of any over reach and intrusion into our lives. Which of course- is the real goal. I am really beginning to hate everyone of those idiots that voted for Obama.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-Internet-ID-Americans/2011/01/10/id/382368?s=al

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just found your blog a couple of hours ago! I have one more thing to be greatful for today!!!

You're spot on with your assessment of OUR failing government and society-How pathetic we have become.

Several years ago I lost my inner filter and decided that the only way I could continue was to be morally sound and as truthful as possible. A task that was soooo much harder than I thought it would be!

It warms my heart to find another soul that loves his country, and is willing to fight for the truth!

Loyalty is one of my stong suits...You keep writing, I'll keep reading!

God Bless
Brian said…
Thanks Lisa! I'm glad you stumbled in. Nice comments are always welcome...always on the lookout for kindred spirits.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic