My Optimism Is Finally Starting to Pay Off

Never under estimate the United States Government or their private hedge fund, JP Morgan.

This chart and the following comments say it all. Thank gawd for ZeroHedge, my online psychiatrist.
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/what-wrong-chart#comment-972796

Even though I have had to climb a wall of worry as I busily set about the business of buying physical gold and silver, I remain resolute. So resolute in fact, that I am going to continue to buy silver until such day that Blythe Masters, the great commodity manipulator and architect of our collapse, is forced to get a job with a small mining outfit driving ore trucks.

The government and their ability to fuck up anything that they touch, is the cornerstone of my optimistic attitude. Keep printing Ben, I have nothing but the utmost confidence in that M.I.T. degree of yours. For some odd reason- this classic clip comes to mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic