Just Like Carlin Said, Now The Government Is After Your Retirement

And they'll get it too.

I'm so glad I pulled my money out. These bastards will not stop until they get every last dime that we have. They're probably hoping Americans cash out so that they can levy the 10% early out penalty on them enmasse. They are thinking of taxing contributions this time around. I still believe they are mulling over some way of forcing us to buy government debt like the Japanese do.

From the NY Post. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/plunder_CrD9s6MElVsEIJj2IVgHuK


Comments

Always On Watch said…
I'm grateful that both my husband and I are of an age not to be penalized for early withdrawal of our IRA funds.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic