North Korea Develops Secret Death Ray

It's so hard to find a good death ray anymore. Unfortunately, it appears that the Norks have found one and they are now threatening to turn us into ashes with it. That's just awful luck. I've been looking for a death ray for quite some time. I need to find one that runs on double AA batteries because I bought one of those giant packages of batteries at Costco and I've got a whole drawer full of them.

I can't remember if Obama stopped in N Korea during his apology tour. Probably not. So maybe he could swing by and drop off some Clearasil and an I-Phone for Kim Jong un. Apologize for the Korean War. Spare us from that death ray. http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-mobile-weapons-capable-striking-us-045254270.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic