Frankenstein Government Officially Turning In Tax Evader, Jon Corzine, My Ship Has Come In!!

Now the U.S. Kleptocracy is asking you to turn in your neighbors for tax violations. Call the I.R.S. They want you to do their police work for them. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903352704576540840395329676.html

This government of ours has completely lost it's mind. I am going to do the "right" thing. I am turning in Jon Corzine. Obama's best friend.

Jon Corzine stole anywhere from 600 million to 1.5 billion dollars from private equity accounts. He delivered that money, at least 200 million, to JP Morgan. He tipped MF Global's pending bankruptcy to the Koch boys so they could get out before he stole everyone else's money. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/07/koch-brothers-database-2012-election

I'll bet he doesn't declare any of this on his 2011 return. I am turning him in early.

I get 30%... WOO FUCKING HOO!!! My ship has come in!!

Comments

shakealeg said…
Dude, call them. Seriously. Record it and post it. That would be fucking funny.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic