Super Bowl Thoughts

Pittsburgh and Green Bay. They hardly get my pulse racing.

Boise has gobs of Pittsburgh fans. Not sure why. So I got myself in a double or nothing and a triple or nothing mess with two Pittsburgh fans. Of course, I am fully aware that gambling is illegal unless of course- the government gets a cut. Then it would be fine.

I'd show up in my Saints regalia but I think I am just gonna sport my bilateral fleur de lis'. I took the ten points and Seattle. I cashed on the spread and was in utter disbelief that NOLA lost outright.   

So today, I will watch the Super Bowl. Like I have every year since Super Bowl III. I'd personally take the over and leave it at that. Not that I have much experience gambling. Only about 40 years or so.

Got a bad feeling I am on the losing side of this. I may have to hedge half on Pitt and take the smaller loss. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic