Frankenstein Government Is Not For Sale

Let's just dispel the rumors before they start.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2011/02/aol-buys-huffington-post.html

You know it's not easy. Reading stupid shit all day and then posting some of my own. No ads, no tip jars, just me grinding away on this Mac. I have obliterated 6 letters on my keyboard. They are just white blobs.

Three hundred and fifteen million for HuffPo? Gawd-- by the end of this year's hyper-inflationary storm, 315 million will get you one of those big bags of pretzels and a fountain drink. Think I'll just send my son down to the store now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic