Will Work For Doof, May Dog Bless

Geezus that shit is funny.

I have a friend, a former San Diego cop, that claims they used to have the San Diego bum olympics. He showed me a picture once of a bum pushing a shopping cart with more shit in it than you could put in an F-250 pickup truck with an eight foot bed. They gave this dude some sort of a medal.

But my favorite SD bum story was that of a dyslexic vet holding a sign that said "will work for doof, may dog bless." My friend, a Marine Corps vet, has the appropriate standing to poke a little fun here. If he stumbles in well... I'd sure like that photo.

At any rate, I just edited some older blogs with phrases and grammar that even I couldn't understand.  That's what happens when you have an idiot for an editor.

Check your work. Never write faster than you can see. My apologies to Mrs. Easter's third grade English class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic