Figures Never Lie, Liars Figure

I just got called in for the graveyard shift.

There was an absolute target rich environment of news stories today. Some serious bullshitting is taking place here and around the world. I get the feeling we are in the eye of the hurricane...Clint Eastwood's (my hero) big Superbowl speech not withstanding.

I stumbled onto Dave in Denver's Golden Truth blog six months ago. He wrote a piece today about the fraud our government posted on Friday- the jobs report. A government so willing to lie and manipulate our "publicly owned and generated stats" scares me- but I've come to expect it.

Nobody tells that story better than Dave. Very thorough, well done. http://truthingold.blogspot.com/2012/02/bureau-of-lying-statistics.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
Scary stuff but as you say not surprising.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic