A 17 year old factory worker?? All she has ever eaten is Chicken McNuggets? Do they teach health in school in Great Britain? Did this girl ever go to school or was she half blinded by malnutrition? Good gawd, this story is so bizarre on so many fronts- I don't know where to start. I think I'll just post it.
http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/chicken-nuggets-how-bad-are-they
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
1 comment:
Ummm... the same thing would happen if the girl only ate organic chicken, or only broccoli. Obviously, we need a variety of things in our diet to be healthy.
I love it how news articles always imply that it's the ingredients in foods that cause these kinds of things instead of lack of common sense.
Actually, no. I hate it.
Post a Comment