The Greatest Conspiracy Ever- Part Two

In part one of this piece, I have retraced some of the things that have happened in the United States since the fall of 2008. I have shown how the banks had co-opted members of Congress. I did not include shady loans made to members. What I am hoping to do in this part of my "epic" two-part piece is to extend a premise to you that makes sense.  But first I'd like to do a little housecleaning here.

I dislike the Republican Party almost as much as the Democrat Party. I view both of those entities, in current form, as enemies of the Republic. This is not some partisan hack on President Obama. I am no Bush fan either. I will even go to the fringe and tell you I did not particularly care for Reagan either- sacrilege to a lot of conservatives. Reagan was no conservative when it came to piling on debt.

Secondly, I spend a great deal of time reading. There is simply no way that the average American citizen could do what I do. I am certainly no smarter than any other news junkie. I love to read and write. I am a much better reader than a writer. I am blessed that I have the time and money to do as I please. Six of the letters on my keyboard are obliterated. My laptop is less than 4 years old. Having said all of that, let's get back on track.

Conspiracies can and do exist. The word conspiracy is descriptive. Somehow it has devolved into some nasty sounding thing. The definition I like is this one- Any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Conspiracies can be overt planning wherein the participants of crime actually sit down and plan their activities and build governing structures. Mafia style organizations, cartels, drug dealers. A conspiracy to elect people might be called a political action committee. A conspiracy to raise money might be a raffle or a fireman's ball. A political party conspires to elect party faithful. We simply don't attach the word conspiracy because somehow that has a negative connotation. Our language evolves that way. But conspire they do. The other type of conspiracy that occurs is not necessarily as overt. The conspirators don't actually plan. However, they have a mutual understanding whether they talk about it or not. In other words, they are all motivated by the same set of circumstances. They agree in principle. They might even seek the same outcome without enlisting the aid of other like minded individuals or co-conspirators. They want the same thing. An excellent example of this is a politician who wants to be re-elected. A politician cannot afford to isolate himself from the giant contributions of the banking industry. To do that spells death. Politicians are not elected or re-elected because of mom and pop donations of twenty bucks. The millions that banks contribute are essential to their survival. They become like minded conspirators- taking money- but reluctant to bite the hand that feeds them.

In late 2006 and early 2007, when everyone with warm blood was getting a home or an equity loan, banks had absolutely flooded the marketplace with easy credit. This was facilitated by the FED. As home loans began to deteriorate and default, the first people to know this would have been banks. They would have known this well in advance of the Presidential campaign. Many bankers like Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, fresh from Goldman Sachs, would have known very early. They would not have told anyone either because to do so would have imploded their stock prices, ruined credit quality, caused panic and bank runs. You can't conspire to minimize damages and losses when you are doing all that truth telling either. They were certainly operating in stealth mode. But they needed a patsy. A sympathetic guy they could co-opt just in case things got really bad. They found one.

Enter Barack Obama. A man nobody outside of Illinois had ever heard of. A likable, well spoken and educated man, Obama was the polar opposite in appearance to George Bush. He was perfect. Obama had a tremendous amount of ties to the banking industry already. Obama bankrolled a record- billion dollars for his campaign. The premise that I am going to extend is simple. That Obama was selected by the banking elite because he was easily co-opted and sympathetic. That if and when the worst scenario played out, he would not seek to prosecute them or damage them further. Sure, they could see that far ahead- they were in the best position to do so. The rest of us were in the dark.  And when he won, Obama announced that he would not look back. That we were going to move forward. That there would be no investigations and no prosecutions. Obama even extended the bail outs. That was the promise Obama made and kept to the criminal bankers and elite that elected him. That was the conspiracy, make no mistake about it. He'd sweep it all under the rug and make it all go away.

I was a little naive in 2008. I still believed in the rule of law and I gave people the benefit of the doubt when I could. Since that time, I have been seeking answers. Trying to sort out how guys from nowhere get elected President and crooked bankers waltz away scot free. There just isn't that much coincidence in the world. Most, if not all, human behavior is purposeful. This is no different. No matter how I look at this, or the thousands of articles I have read and pieced together, I simply can't escape the obvious. That President elect Obama and the criminal banking elite of this country, conspired to bankrupt this country and avoid prosecution. That they continue to do so is evident. Personally, I think they should all be sitting in prison somewhere. I'd like to see them all take their rightful place in history for the liars and thieves that they are.

The greatest conspiracy ever? Honestly, I can't think of one larger in scope. It took millions of greedy homeowners, hundreds of thousands of bankers to generate, complicity by Fannie, Freddie, Wall St., ratings agencies and the FED- and the cover up required complicity between the President, Congress, and every Federal Prosecutor and law enforcement agency with jurisdiction. That's pretty large.

Know this, you bastards. While the rest of my country is working their asses off trying to make ends meet- they don't have the time to see through you or put the pieces together that you so desperately try to conceal. Our people are being killed in places like Afghanistan while you piss on their graves. They are not stupid and they are not sheep. They are just people trying to make the best of their lives while cowards like you lie, scheme, and obstruct justice- steal our wealth and desecrate our country. They don't believe in conspiracies because they don't engage in them and they can't believe others do. Don't mistake their loyalty for stupidity. They may be patriots but you are certainly not. You are not public servants. You aren't even decent people. No matter how this plays out we know what you've done. That's finally becoming "transparent" to a few of us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I sense that you enjoyed writting these pieces and rightly so. Well done! Six months ago I wouldn't have bought your theory. Now, I do. In fact I would say it goes furthre than just Wall Street banks. I believe that Rothchilds, Lazard Brothers, Warburg and othe are at the top of the shit pile along with Goldman Sachs and J.P: Morgen. I can't prove it, of course. It just makes sense. They are are the owners of the Fed. They are the puppet masters. And, I don't believe it stops with the US. They want nothing less than the whole world.

Henry Ford said; "It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
Brian said…
The first time I heard it Jim, I thought it was completely nuts. Like you. That all changed. The more you dig the worse it gets. The Creature from Jekyll Island was the best book I ever read on these corrupt bastards.

Wednesday, I went down to get it at the City Library. All 5 copies were out. I see that as a good thing. There was smoke in 2007, fire in 2008, and they brought a firefighter in. The greatest trick the devil ever performed, was convincing us that he didn't exist.

Thanks, J.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic