A commenter left this link on a comment he had written to me on Huffington Post- which proves that only about 99.9% of that site is useless.
The United States is bankrupt.
From David Stockman. Excellent recap of the last 40 years. You can rest assured, despite the facts, that not one liberal on that site believes this.http://politics.heraldtribune.com/2013/04/01/david-stockman-the-united-states-is-broke-fiscally-morally-intellectually/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment