Elite Mormon Banker or Deceptive Muslim?

Wow. No wonder people hate politics.

I don't mind if a guy wants to believe in polygamy and golden plates. I am after all, libertarian. Romney's religion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_plates

The reason I am ok with Mormons is that at the very least, they don't go around hating on everybody and trying to kill non- believers.

I can't say that about Muslims or Islam. I have read that other great work of fiction, the Quran, as well. That is a book of exclusion, of hate, and everything I don't want God to be. Islam is a philosophy more than a religion. That becomes problematic. I nabbed the following link (below) from Kenny's site and listened to it.

I've always believed Obama was a Muslim. The Christian thing was just bullshit- a deceptive smokescreen, an act to make voters think Obama is one of us. He isn't, he never was. You decide. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/jeremiah-wright-i-made-it-comfortable-for-obama-to-accept-christianity-without-having-to-renounce-islam/

Comments

Always On Watch said…
At this point, I'm in the Anybody But Obama in 2012 School.
Brian said…
I am going to vote well or not at all. No lesser evil for me.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic