The World is Fat

My world anyway.

A few years ago, I was sitting at a breakfast buffet in Branson, Missouri with my ex- wife. I had never seen so many fat people in all of my life. In fact, I did not see one person who I considered to be less than 50 pounds overweight in the entire restaurant. The restaurant was huge.

Now to be sure, an all you can eat buffet is going to draw a skewed percentage of obese folks. I would expect the opposite effect in a health food store or farmers market.

You wanna see something that will blow your mind? In 8 years, 75% of all Americans will be obese. Wow. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/your-country-fat-presenting-14-years-exponential-american-obesity



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic