Capturing the Agenda of Moonbats and Liberals

I stole this comment from Yahoo because I liked it. Of course he was being sarcastic- but it's hard to argue with anything he says.

Why I vote Democrat.....

I vote Democrat because I think it's better to pay billions of dollars to people who hate us rather than drill for our own oil (until we develop ALGAE as a fuel source), because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

I vote Democrat because I believe it is okay if liberal judges rewrite the Constitution to suit some fringe kooks, who would otherwise never get their agenda past the voters.

I vote Democrat because I believe that corporate America should not be allowed to make profits for themselves or their shareholders. They need to break even and give the rest to the federal government for redistribution.

I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted each year, so long as we make it easy for irresponsible couples to have sex, keep all of the people who WANT to die from dying, and stop dogs from riding on cars.

I vote Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday, can tell us the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Chevy Volt.

I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know my local unproductive, un reactive union police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is not as important as preventing people from being offended. I'm only for "Free Speech" when I'm making uninformed comments, but as soon as I'm confronted with the facts, or asked to produce some, I deny that same freedom to others, and run the other way.

I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would. Even though the top 10% pay 70% of Federal taxes, I believe they should pay more while I pay less. While the "rich" get poor, I can be at home on my ass watching more liberal news on TV.

I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I vote Democrat because I believe in unions, not because they give the most money to our party, but because they have done such a great job with our educational system, government employees, and auto industry, such that we no longer have to tolerate educated people, affordable, safe, quality vehicles made in the USA, and intelligent government employees.

I vote Democrat because I get all my facts from uninformed, clueless comedians like Bill Maher and TV talk show hosts, rather than from someone who actually does the research.

I vote Democrat because I believe in Obamacare, as long as the rich or someone else pays for it.

I vote Democrat because, while we live in the greatest country in the world, I want "HOPE AND CHANGE".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic