President Screw Off: Sleepwalker or Stricken with Apathy?

All of last week I have been trying to figure Obama out. Clearly he screws off more than any President ever. I have lost track of all of his vacations and I know he has played well beyond 80 rounds of golf since taking office.

I dubbed him President Screw Off months ago.

The part that bothers me most about this last vacation is that Michelle and he took separate flights to Martha's Vineyard. Just a couple of hours apart? This with an approval rating of 38%? I think the public is getting a little sick of his wasteful and entitled ways of behaving.

PSO then cut the 10 day vacation one day short...wow. To try and make a big deal out of Hurricane Irene and make it look as though he cared, I guess.

The question I have about PSO is whether Michelle and he are completely unconscious or do they just not care? Personally, I am of the opinion that Obama is well aware of his public persona right now and I think he simply doesn't care. Not odd for a self absorbed narcissist- just odd for a guy that hopes to get re-elected.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic