Tall Guy Gets Booted Off Plane-

I am 6'4" and I hate to fly commercially. I am always stuck on some piece of shit connector flight where they have squeezed so many seats together that I must chew my toenails for an hour and a half. Rarely can I get those exit row seats. A hot commodity because all seats on a plane should be spaced like that. In this country, corporate America always gets what it wants.

They never kick a 400 pound woman off a flight and I am not shitting you...I think passengers should have to pay by the pound to fly. From the moonbats...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/01/passenger-kicked-off-hori_n_843869.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic