Sunday, December 19, 2010
I Fall in Love So Easily
Some things make me yearn for summer. Like the background in this photo, the green grass, the trees, the autumn colors- no snow. Oh yea, and maybe this absolutely gorgeous bike. Check out those ape hangers- a tad much even for me. Given a choice of Anne Coulter or this bike...well, let me think for a moment. After ten years or so, I'd still love the bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
1 comment:
The cold, hard winter makes our summer nice.
Post a Comment