Silver Update, Explaining Bit Gold

After writing my blog on whether or not JP Morgan was trying to corner the silver market, silver rose from 16.40 (May 8) to 17.51 during the week. For the first time in at least a year, silver was actually up yesterday. (Friday) I went ahead and bought some anyway.

Buying silver here is a no brainer for me. Get zero interest on deposits or buy precious metals at rock bottom prices.

Last year, I bought a new, larger safety deposit box. I hate keeping my pm's in a credit union. I don't trust any kind of bankers- period. But the thought of pushing a 700 lb safe into my house and bolting it to the floor has me less than excited.

A few days ago, my uncle referred me to an article at 321 gold on "Bit gold." I read what I could about bit gold there and a few other places- and I love the idea. It is simply banking, with worldwide capabilities in any currency, using gold. I would have signed up for an account this week but alas, US government regulations prohibit it. Imagine that. Here is the link.

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2015/05/bob-moriarty-bitgold-explained/

Here is BitGold's site, company just a few days old! https://www.bitgold.com/

Going to try and put up a new piece on Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic