Welcome Moonbattery!

What a great blog. I was so pissed off after 5 minutes of reading that I simply had to add Moonbattery to the blog roll. I offer the following evidence.  http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/06/washington-nann.html

I absolutely hate laws like this. Does anyone with a set of balls ever speak up when the idiots that pass these laws are holding public hearings? Apparently not. This piece makes me want to drive to Washington State and go swimming without a life vest on. Gawd you cannot dream this shit up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When are they going to require traing wheels on all bycicles at all times? I'm going to have to borrow that link for a post tommorow.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic