Happy Thanksgiving!

I find that each year, Thanksgiving gets a little more important to me. I like to think of it as "gratitude day."

I am grateful for a lot of things. My family and friends, good health, a nice roof over my head, a few bucks, and the luxury of being able to do what I want. I am thankful that I was born in the greatest country on earth. I hope you are too. We are blessed. Let's hope we can extend the same blessing and opportunities that we have received- to our children and the future generations that will follow us here.
Let's hope Jerry Jones shows gratitude even though his cowgirls will probably lose. Geaux Saints.

Just had to embed this. Irish cops. One of my favorite quickies.

Comments

LisaAnn said…
Geaux Saints... lol........ Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic