Thankfully, I can multi task. Watch football and produce silly video. Probably better at watching football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
1 comment:
OK... I laughed out loud at LEAST 5 times!!
:-)
I've got to try and make a vid... although it won't be as smart and clever as yours. You did well on the comedy.. TTYL
Post a Comment