More Sunshine and Rainbows

You wanna really get pissed off?

What's worse than entering this country illegally, obtaining a false social security number, and qualifying for social security benefits? We owe you. And the only way we'll pay you- is if you leave our borders. That way we can send the money to another country never to see it again.

Congress is like a special ed class- only these clowns would find themselves at the bottom of the bell curve.

You simply cannot make this shit up. Your turn to read, I need some fucking aspirin.


http://www.zerohedge.com/article/ss-pay-100s-billions-illegal-workers

Comments

Nowhere man said…
Link displays 404 not found. Good site other then that 1 item I've found. Thank you for your blog. I think I'll follow it.
Brian said…
Thanks for the info. Dead link. The original article was on ZeroHedge...I think.
Brian said…
Ok, I think I fixed it...thanks again

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic