You Love You...

Tell me it ain't so. Cops masturbating on duty and getting caught. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/video-police-officer-mike-eiskant-caught-masturbating-while-duty?utm_source=OV+Newsletter+List+2&utm_campaign=00693ea496-OV_Daily_Newsletter4_13_2012&utm_medium=email

Another great cop story here.

Many years ago we busted a movie star in Moonbat Valley for drunk driving. We had her at the booking window and she is balling, mascara running, and all that shit. I was working with this very old, tough, salty cop who was liable to say anything at any given moment.

So this gal, in some weepy ass voice asks, "Don't cops ever drive drunk?" My partner looked her right in the eye and said, "no." I looked at him, knowing full well that statement was bullshit. And thus he added, "and if we do, we don't get caught." "Like you."


Comments

a911Chick said…
Just love the way cops talk and think!!! If I only had a dollar for every time I had to drive with one eye closed, to see to get home from a probation party.........oh, those were the days, my friend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic