That's an excellent return on investment.
Brian Williams could fall into a toilet and come out with a trout.
Williams says his greatest regret was not finishing college. I giggled when I read that. He should have just focused on completing a second semester, or maybe one year.
So for Williams, the second place prize is a gig making 10 million a year. TV been "bery, bery" good... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Williams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment