Launching the Good Friday HuffPo Attack*Updated

Every once in awhile, I launch a counterattack. Two days in a row.

I like Sarah Palin. Not enough to vote for her, but there are plenty of things to like. I think what I really like most about Sarah is that the moonbats and statists hate her so much.

This is what I know about Sarah. She is very attractive. She has a birth certificate, an Idaho one. She is not a Muslim nor did she attend school in Indonesia. She was not raised by the parents of Weather Underground supporters. She has never claimed that there are 57 states nor does she say things like "punching above their weight." http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/punch-drunk-oval-office

I'm not sure Sarah, in all of her alleged stupidity, has ever told the unelected Supreme Court that they don't have the right to review an unconstitutional law and toss it out. She's so stupid, she probably thinks that nullifying shitty laws is actually the job of the court.

So today I spotted another "hate Sarah" blog with it's nasty comment thread over at Huffpo. I couldn't help myself. I launched the torpedoes. Oh the nasty replies will be furious.

Have you ever noticed how physically unattractive liberal women are? They are some ugly creatures. Secretly, I think they despise people like Sarah. It's not that they are any smarter than she is (although they think they are vastly superior) they are simply jealous. I believe that. Is it true? Who knows? But it sure is fun to rattle their cages. 

So I told 'em so. I can feel that negative energy already. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta wander over to my email account and delete a few things.

*Wow. I did not receive one comment at Huffpo. I checked my stats. They deleted my comment which was clean. I am not surprised. One thing about statists. Free speech is only available if you agree with them. Cowards.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you cite Debby Wasserman Shultz, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Whoopi Goldberg or the plethora of similar as proof positive of this assertion? Even Gov. Brewer at her age is attractive in my book. I believe it is an inner beauty that radiates outward from conservative and libertarian females that distinguishes them and causes the inner ugliness to froth over in the libs. I agree Sarah is not presidential material but she did a great job in AK and threw a big wrench in the old boys club. She should have stayed put but I'll always like her anyway. AE
Send 'em this way, I'd like to see the flame war here at your site :)
Anonymous said…
Been there. Done that. Same result. Beauty may be only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the soul.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic