Frankenstein Government Readers Shame Moorhead Police Into Returning 12K

The Moorhead, Minnesota police department has decided to do the right thing and return the 12k tip a waitress received and turned in to police. The original story ran today and I followed that story up with the "Let No Good Deed Go Unpunished" blog complete with email addresses for the Moorhead City Manager and Police Chief.

Personally, I don't know if we had any impact at all.
But since I own bloggertown- that's my story and I'm going with it.

Sweet. http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/05/11037230-big-tip-or-tainted-cash-waitress-gets-to-keep-12000-left-by-restaurant-customer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic