I Still Have An Idiot For An Editor

I've been working on a number of projects lately- some very good ideas. I have a fantastic book idea but quite honestly- the idea is better than my writing skills.

I have been editing stuff for a couple of days and when I come here- I see more mistakes. I'll tell you one other thing from an editing point of view. It's a helluva lot easier to see someone else's mistakes.

My editing proves two things. We make the mistakes we make because often we don't see our own mistakes- which is obviously true in this space. And...I still have an idiot for an editor.

So I am going to try and find an "A" game. That is a level that I am not sure I have ever found. I may leave town for Montana. I feel like writing in an old creaky hotel. Maybe I can find an "A" game in the Finlen Hotel. Lindbergh stayed there. So did JFK. Ugh, even Nixon.

Events

During the past two weeks, I've had a difficult time posting stuff. You see, I am tired of writing about crooked politicians, crooked bankers, and a whole host of fraudulent shit that goes on- day in and day out. I'm not sure how people like Yves keep doing that at places like "naked capitalism." It seems such a waste of time. But I know it's not. I've learned a lot there. It's just that I am only one grain of sand on a really big beach. Perhaps, I am just burned out.

Maybe I need a second wind, some new ideas, a decent editor, and some Prozac. So, I got that going for me.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic