Skip to main content

One Simple Illustration Explains It All*Updated

*Update. If any of you cannot view the death spiral map below, would you please note it in the comments? I have it up on my comp but another reader said it wasn't visible.

The states that are shaded- now have more people on some form of government assistance or welfare than are actually employed.

This shows those states that are chock full of Democrats, statists, libs, and generally worthless bastards. It explains who voted for Obama. It illustrates those states that are either broke or taxing the hell out everything and everyone in sight- especially California, Illinois, New York. It also explains why the GOP is dead money. That's a shitload of electoral college votes-

Circling the drain. Ok, I saved the illustration to my desktop- hopefully it shows up. Click to en biggen.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Fix link please, no pic showing.
Thanks & keep up the good work!
Brian said…
Thanks, it shows on my comp. I'll see if I can find it somewhere else...

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic