Another One of the P.I.I.G.S, the "S", Headed for the Big Misery

Of the 100 or so articles I scan each morning, this one caught my attention.

It's like wheel of fortune. So far Vanna has turned the letters for Greece, Ireland, Portugal, and now Spain. http://www.moneynews.com/Economy/SpainsUnemploymentRateHighestinOver13Years/2011/01/28/id/384234 The only letter left is Italy.

Hey ECB, fire up those QE1 printing presses and shovel those new eurodollars into the Bovespa. Create the illusion of fiscal health and then have the politicians and media wax recovery. It's been working great over here.

I see it just a little differently. I throw in a J (Japan) and a G (Germany) an F (France) an E (England) a C (Canada) and a U for us. This I call F.U.C.J.E.G. primarily because I cannot think of any clever anagram that Vanna could turn. Behold the mighty world debt clock. http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Black Swans are circling, my friend. Which one will land first, I don't know. May God help us all.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic