JP Morgan Getting It's Ass Kicked, Losses Mounting, Now Believed To Be 6 or 7 Billion

You just know the losses are understated. Bankers can't tell the truth with a gun to their heads. That's why the original losses from Dimon's own mouth were given at 2 billion.

Let me shed a tear for these banker pricks. http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/18/markets/jpmorgan-loss/index.htm?iid=Lead

Last week, I read a story about Jamie Dimon getting his annual 20 million dollar pay and bonus package from the board- this while losing billions.

This is what I think the board should do. Fire Dimon. Hire me. I can lose far more money that Dimon can and I will do it for half the salary. I'm a bargain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic