Some Cops Have All the Fun

Oh what I wouldn't have given to tackle a lefty law breaker maker. It almost makes me want to suit and show up in Wisconsin- free of charge. Governor Walker, can I tackle the next piece of shit? Love to see the Packers D Line sworn in as troopers. That would be sweet. http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110304/ts_yblog_thelookout/cops-tackle-lawmaker-amid-layoff-threats-detention-order-tensions-still-running-high-in-wisconsin

Had to replay the video twice. I need the clothes in my office? WTF?? Did they quit making clothes in Illinois? Pussy.

Comments

davecydell said…
Silver up a buck 20.
Brian said…
That is sweet. My next buy level is 36. Hope it holds its ground over the weekend...

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic