A phrase popularly used by myself in 2007, John Malkovich in "Burn After Reading", and now this. I listen to this tune daily on satellite radio, channel 51. They've turned a popular phrase into a song. What will they think of next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment