Sorting Out The Republican Nominee Disaster

This is Michelle Malkin's take on last night's debate. I will tell you that I was a passive Cain supporter until he said he supported Alan Greenspan. I don't know about you but every time Greenspan ever spoke that incessant gibberish of his...I wanted to punch him in the head.

Greenspan's FED was responsible for the manufacturing of excessive credit, now debt, that is currently drowning the world. Greenspan, perhaps more than any other man, is responsible for this eternal mess we are in. That Cain supports that idiot tells me that he too- is either loyal, stupid, or just as morally corrupt as every other candidate. I underestimate the Republicans. They truly have the innate ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory every time. Sans Ron Paul, it is business as usual.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/10/11/quick-and-dirty-debate-after-report-perry-is-running-out-of-gas/

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had the same reaction to Cain's Greenspan comment. I got Doritos all over my computer. America is so screwed!
Unknown said…
I am getting an upset stomach every time I have to flip my short lived loyalties...This nomination process is reaffirming my cynicism daily...I always like Malkin's reviews...Thx'''posting as well.
davecydell said…
My take is that TPTB went to Christie and said: "We have one suit on the Dem side and Romney is our chosen suit on the Rep side (we win either way). Now understand, Romney will probably lose and in 2016 we will welcome you to do our bidding, so take a breather."

As to Cain, I have my opinion but it is your blog.
Brian said…
Dave... I welcome your comments. That is the only way I can evaluate my positions or whether I am out of line. In fact, it was a comment about Cain that generated this piece...

The only people I have ever deleted were nasty malicious bastards or spammers...

xxoxox's
Brian

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic