You May Now Consider Selling Your Teeth

I never thought I'd see gold put in a move that would have it double in one year. We may see it this year. It traded just beneath 1900 last night in the access markets. http://www.allamericanindex.com/commodityfutures/Metals

At two grand an oz. you may want to start thinking about selling your teeth. Get porcelain crowns instead or just continue to wait. I have great news.

Gold will not stop it's meteoric rise until the world figures out a solution other than to print worthless paper and call it money. If they can't rein in the fiat bubble, there won't be any popping the gold "bubble."

Comments

Anonymous said…
When health issues caused me to retire from the gold mining industry in 1999, at the age of 54, gold was selling at around $280/oz. I can't imagine how much my stock options would be worth today if I could have kept working. But, nobody said life was fair.
Anonymous said…
Shit, all my caps ARE porcelain...

The insanity is that capped teeth won't get me "Jack" in the new society!
Brian said…
I will take care of you in our bunker, Lisa. *wink

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic