Who Is Gary Johnson?

An intelligent, successful businessman. A non lawyer. A non Ivy League graduate of state college. A tri-athlete and marathoner. Translation=Hard Work. A former Governor who has used the biggest tool ever invented to combat statism. The veto. A libertarian.

An excellent choice for President. Not widely known.

Pay attention to what a man has actually done. Discount anything a man says he will do. Had we vetted Obama that way...he would not be in the White House wasting precious time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson




Comments

RJIII said…
He was governor when I was in New Mexico. State has gone to hell since he left.
texlahoma said…
I know him best for wanting a realistic drug policy. I'd vote for him, given a chance.
Brian said…
I totally agree. I am so sick of our status quo drug enforcement (total waste of money and lives) I could puke.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic