Joe Biden, Heap Big Important Man

I got a kick out of this article. Joe Biden is renting out a house to the Secret Service at a cost of 2200 a month. So not only does he get round the clock protection from the Secret Service on the government dime, but he makes an additional 26,400 a year. Like he needs the money.

By the way, do politicians have to pay capital gains on rent money? Can I see his IRS return? Bet me they don't. Probably they are allowed to deduct some amount of depreciation in excess of the rent money.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/joe-biden-collecting-rent-secret-194812366.html

This is the kind of (insert appropriate adjective and gender) that runs for political office and and that we elect. They see government as a giant opportunity to get rich and powerful and exploit taxpayers. The best part of the Biden saga? Who in the hell would want to kill him? He is the biggest idiot on the planet. And when all of those deranged sociopaths are looking around for a target, they whisper to each other, "Leave him alone. He's one of us."

Personally, I kind of like Biden. I think he's just a big moron like most of my friends. Funny. Just because someone is my friend doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on the gold and china when they are around. Capiche?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic