Furious Reefer Williams Gets Nabbed

So the other night, some gal goes on one of those neighborhood demolition derbies in Boise. She manages to get a major road closed for quite some time. People tell me she is smiling as her booking photo is taken- well after the carnage and inconvenience that the whole episode causes. So I looked her up on the Ada County jail website.

I never did find her. But I did note that Furious Reefer Williams got nabbed. That name might be one of the all time greats. Up until I saw that, my all time favorite first name was "Onestyle." Bestowed upon a child as a result of his parents proclivity for  having sex...well figure it out. I cannot put his full name and photo up because that is his story to tell. However, Furious Reefer has found the public domain.

Name:
Age:
Address:
Arrest Date:
Arrest Time:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic