Men!! It's Steak and BJ DAY!!

A few weeks ago I announced that steak and bj day was March 14. http://www.steakandbjday.com/

I am in complete shock that the women in my life expect Valentine's Day largesse each year- yet none of them seem to care about steak and bj day.  We live in an estrogen driven world. The needs of women are all that matter any more.

This morning, I asked my girlfriend if she knew what today was. She replied in some unintelligible grunt that sounded like...uh uh. This is the same sound she makes when I run out of cash and ask her for some. At any rate, I told her about steak and bj day. She said "great", almost sarcastically. She appeared less than enthusiastic. Sensing I was in an inferior position, I told her I'd settle for a piece of beef jerky and a reach around.

I will tell ya this much. If get "stiffed" today, you can damn sure bet I am gonna forget Valentine's day next year. Screw Hallmark and those florists. I mean it. I don't know how today is going to go, but I'm looking for a happy ending.

Comments

Kristy said…
Well now you now know just how some of us women feel! I do not expect anything for Valentines day anymore as it has been so long since I got anything I have forgotten it! My daughter did recieve a rose from her father but I got not card no candy and no flowers and sex what exactly is that?
Toaster 802 said…
This speaks to your post...

Duncan: You there, Scout! We must rest soon, the women are tired.
Magua: No, two leagues, better water. We stop there.
Duncan: No, we'll stop in the glade just ahead. When the ladies are rested, we will proceed. Do you understand?
Magua: [speaking Huron] Magua understands that the white man is a dog to his women. When they are tired, he puts down his tomahawk to feed their laziness.
Duncan: Excuse me, what did you say?
Magua: Magua said... I understand English, very well.

The Last of the Mohicans
Anonymous said…
Aaah, the Irish. Such romantics. St Patty be with you laddie.
Brian said…
K...you may officially skip steak and bj day since I am aware of the situation.

Jim...I am an absolute chick magnet. Pay attention now.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic