Take the Frankenstein Government Gold Challenge!

I enjoy putting my money where my mouth is.

I will wager one "large" with anyone on the following proposition. Here's your side. I will give you a fantasy 30,000 dollars to invest in any available savings account in the U.S. today. You provide the name of the banking institution and I verify the savings account A.P.R.

I will buy one ounce of gold today at the closing price PLUS the 50 dollar price over spot for a total of 1424.00 invested. 

Four months from today, Jun 15, we will see who makes the most money. My 1400 dollar investment or your mythical 30k. I will even do this. I will not sell the oz. of gold on any date prior to Jun 15 even if the price reaches a level where you cannot possibly catch up.

Any takers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic