Beat the Rush To Chernobyl! Make Your Travel Arranngements Early

I can't tell you that visiting a radioactive graveyard is on my bucket list. Apparently the Ukraine thinks they have found some sort of nuclear disneyland.

In reality, I'm sure there will be people "just dying" to see the place. I do not number among them.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_ukraine_chernobyl_tourism;_ylt=AsPUxb5kAEiX8eeMb976GQRv24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTM2NWxlOTZkBGFzc2V0A2FwL2V1X3VrcmFpbmVfY2hlcm5vYnlsX3RvdXJpc20EY2NvZGUDdmlld3NoYXJlBGNwb3MDOQRwb3MDOQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA3VrcmFpbmV0b29wZQ--

I found the price. Reasonable. Only about 150 bucks. Tour information.
http://www.ukrainianweb.com/chernobyl_ukraine.htm

I love that part about the reactor still leaking. That'll draw them in by the thousands. I'm guessing you have to pay in advance.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic