The Secret of Success

I love the Bard of Murdock. A must read for me every day. More funny stuff here: http://www.thebardofmurdock.com/

Stimulating Stocks

I like investment services
And helping clients find
Investments that will grow their wealth,
And give them peace of mind.

I analyze stock dividends
And annual reports,
To find the perfect companies
To play with longs and shorts.

I then review their P&Ls
And comb their balance sheets,
To find a magic formula
Or pattern that repeats.


I’ve found the perfect indicant
That helps me to finesse
The shares of stock to buy and sell
With startling success.

A wise investor finds returns
By following the trail
Of grants and loans by government:
Those companies will fail.

So leverage every cent at hand
And short their common stock,
For if they’ve taken stimulus
Their failure is a lock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic