Four Years Ago This Week- 2007

A lot of shit can happen to a guy during a four year time frame.

Four years ago this week, I "retired" from my job as Chief of Police in Moonbat Valley. I was 46. I had been planning a dream trip. Two months on my motorcycle- traveling all over the United States. I was burnt out and depressed, my health was shaky at best. Like most of the people in this country, I didn't have a clue about a lot of shit. Like the "Federal Reserve", our fiat currency, the national debt, and the absolute greed and control of our banking masters.

In fact, much like those idiot commenters on Ace of Spades HQ, I still believed that we had a two party political system. I thought voting for a third party "wasted" my vote. I am embarrassed to admit that now. I had no idea what "money" was, where it came from, or that the Federal Reserve Bank is a private corporation brought about by a conspiracy of international bankers at Jekyll Island in the early 20th century. People think you are nuts when you tell them that. Most folks believe the Federal Reserve is owned and operated by the Federal Government. For those of you who still believe that...here is one simple question. If the Federal Reserve Bank is operated by the Federal Government...how come we can't see it's budget or conduct an audit? In fact, we can't even pass a bill requesting an audit of the Federal Reserve. Does that sound like a transparent arm of government to you?

I love horse racing and motorcycles. I traveled to places like Canterbury, Saratoga, Charlestown, the Fairgrounds. Some days, I would take a wrong turn on my motorcycle and just keep going. That happened in Georgia. On the back of a bike, I had time to think. No phones, no distractions. I desperately wanted to re-invent myself. My life was a mess and I couldn't figure out why. Really. I had a lot of work to do emotionally and as I glance back- it would be another year before the work that I did would start to pay off.

That was the summer of 2008. Our country was about to elect a guy none of us had ever heard of. Who financed this guy? The stock market was diving. Bush and his Republican conspirators were about to plunder the country. The new guy would too. Obama would give every white collar criminal in America- a get out of jail free card. It makes sense. They knew what they did was illegal. The bankers buy anything and everything. They even bought a President.

When you live and work in a small town for 25 years, a town full of elite people and working stiffs- you learn something about life from the various levels of financial and intellectual strata. If Moonbat Valley wasn't anything- it certainly was diverse. I have this crazy friend, I'd call him a constitutionalist but that doesn't accurately describe him. He is a historian. He knows real history- not the garbage they teach you in government school. He knows the stuff the government doesn't want you to know and doesn't teach. Like the real truth about the Federal Reserve. I use to think he was a nutter.

I am blessed. I have the time to read, to write, and to learn. For so many years- I was so distracted with family, job worries, that there was simply no time to discover the truth. I had been indoctrinated with the same God and country bullshit that so many of us get. I shudder to think that our young men and women die for oil and wealth. Wars financed by the FED. Solemn ceremonial burials with honor guards, bagpipes, 21 gun salutes, folded flags handed to grieving widows. All of that- for all of them.

It's a curious thing. The people who die fighting don't have much too lose. The people with everything to lose- don't die fighting. The trick is getting someone else to do your fighting for you. Then call them patriots.

It's been a fascinating journey... these past 4 years. A few weeks ago, I cracked 100,000 page views and I want to thank those people who stop by. I am blessed that I have the time to read hundreds of articles a week and cherry pick those that I find fascinating or well written. The country is starting to wake up. I can see it and I have been reading it. There is real cause for hope. Perhaps the last 4 years has had a profound impact on a helluva lot more people than I thought. Maybe, like Jim at Conservatives on Fire says, there is still time. I hope so. We are too blessed to let this train wreck of a government steal the brightest beacon in the world.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It ain't the Kansas we remember but it could be again. If there is any time left on the clock, it's not much. I wish we had some poker players like you in Washington. This is indeed a high stakes game.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic