Lost In The Boondocks

I am in one of those areas of the country that doesn't have cell coverage. Rather than try and post my incredibly insightful commentary at coffee shops in North Dakota while listening to polka music or catching Walleye....

I think I will just take the whole weekend off.

I will return sometime midweek, next week, with my version of how the world should work complete with gloom and doom and hate filled government rants. Until then, please look at the blogroll on my profile page. There you will find some 60 blogs- hate filled nutters, whack jobs, and fringe players. I feel relatively certain that these writers fairly represent that segment of the population that consistently listens to the voices in their heads. I love every one of them. Have a safe and sane 4th of July.

-The Management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic