Doctor Zero...Is My Hero...Nails the Current Consequences of Obamacare

I have pasted a comment I made on Dr. Zero's blog. I meant every word.

Doctor Zero. Unbelievable.

I was going to blog this very subject. After having read this, I simply defer to you. I am in awe. Not only are you articulate and precise, but your citations are most effective. I think the greatest praise one writer can have for another is to link a piece so well written that it cannot be improved upon. With your permission, that is what I am going to do.

Thank you.

This dude is my favorite writer on the web. I mean that and I read a LOT. Find out why.

http://www.doczero.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic