The Obama God Mystery Revealed

In a meandering sort of way, I think I have solved the Obama God riddle today. This was all prompted by a statement of Valerie Jarrett's that simply floored me and enlightened me- all at the same time. A slight meander might work here...

Many years ago, I hired a small skinny kid fresh out of school to be a patrolman.

He was so slight of stature that we didn't have any uniforms in inventory to fit him- which is what we did for new officers while ordering new apparel that fit. Thus his temporary uniforms hung off him much like a king sized comforter wrapped around a dwarfed Ethiopian. 

On the second or third night of his field training program- two critical events happened to this young man which would scar him for life. The first was a traffic stop. Our young kid stopped a long time area rancher for speeding. When the rancher saw this skinny kid who stopped him- he looked him up and down from his pickup and said, "Boy, does your daddy know you've got his uniform on?"

The other thing that happened was that our field training officer, or FTO, assigned our new kid with a nickname. The nickname resulted from the new officer's inability to grow a mustache. His mustache came in very light and mostly hair free to such a degree- that from the third night of his career forward- our new hire was forever known as "Frenchy." For the next four years, I don't think I ever used his proper name. When the Idaho State Police were preparing to hire him years later, they called me up and referred to Frenchy by his proper name. I almost told them that I had never heard of anyone by that name.

Now the reason that Frenchy rises to the forefront of my memory banks has something to do with a statement he made to me once. Frenchy had made an observation about a fellow patrolman wherein he told me how smart that fellow patrolman was- based almost entirely on that officer's self promotion and self centered-ness. His co-worker I was convinced, would lie to his own mother if there was something in it for him. It was at that moment, somewhere in my mid thirties, that I made the distinction between intelligence and the willingness to take advantage of others by using any means available which includes a number of different deceptive methods. I cemented that thought when I explained to Frenchy that intelligence and self centered behavior were two different things.

It was a lesson and a distinction that I am convinced confuses most people to this day. Thus we have the topic du jour of October 29. The Obama God mystery revealed. So here it is- the most outrageous thing I've read yet- about the Obama God from Valerie Jarrett. Here is the National Review on line link where I snatched this quote from. A very good read. http://nationalreview.com/corner/362203/obamas-valerie-jarrett-often-whispered-about-never-challenged-john-fund

 “I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. . . . He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. . . . So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. . . . He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

Ever since Obama was elected, I have heard untold numbers of leftists from personal friends, to Chris Matthews, to untold Huffington Post minions- tell me how smart Obama is. The "smartest guy in the room" I've heard them say. 

I disagree. Intelligent people do not lie and mislead the people who trust them. They do not pretend ignorance whenever a tough issue like Fast and Furious comes about nor do they sign off on lies about idiot Islamaphobes causing American deaths in Benghazi. Intelligent people do not get to say I am smart and aware most of the time- but only when that perception is beneficial to me. However, I do get to claim ignorance when the IRS gets busted targeting my enemies or the NSA eavesdrops on every leader in the developed world, or gets caught lying about the ACA as people lose their health plans and doctors. Like Sergeant Schultz in Hogan's Heroes, the Obama God simply says, "I know nussink!" whenever he needs to reap the benefits of ignorance. 

And with the precision of mutual masturbation, Valerie Jarrett tells us that Obama- God that he is- is simply too talented to do what ordinary people do. To dwell among the minions and the hoi polloi who desperately need his leadership. This level of infatuation whether real or imagined, certainly allows Ms. Jarrett access to get what she wants and needs in terms of ego and job security, in that small circle jerk that runs this country.

Some 20 years ago, I made the distinction between self centered people and highly evolved intelligent people. I was able to do this because I have seen both types and I was in a position to witness them in action unlike today's crowd- fiddling around on their fucking cell phones and posting stupid shit on Facebook. 

I can think of no better way to end this rant than with my new all time favorite quote. It comes courtesy of the minions who still confuse intelligence with self centeredness.

Any formal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession – their ignorance.” Hendrik Willem van Loon 











    

Comments

Anonymous said…
Say what you want about this hapless P.O.S., but he has convinced Bilderberg (i'm guessing they are the ones who own the fed) that he will be aokay as long as he gets his wagyu beef and golf. Apparently Bilderberg goup had to teach their slave not to get to uppity which explains the clearly forged whitehouse.gov birth certificate. Any more shenanigans from mr. "off the charts I.Q." and a judge ready to hear his eligibility case may just so happen to turn up. If you want to call being able to lie without blinking an eye staring right into the homes of millions of viewers genius, then mr. "I.Q." is a regular ALBERT EINSTEIN. I believe Albert had it right when he said "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." In other words, its not that mr. I.Q. and his razzle dazzle that is so smart, it is the people voting for him that are so...well you get the idea.

Thanks for your articles. Always enjoy them.
Marcus said…
Dunning-Kruger effect, meet Stockholm Syndrome. Talk about your dynamic duo or what.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic