Obama "The Amateur"

I had a friend urge me to buy the Edward Klein book, "The Amateur"... a book about President Obama.

I don't think I will. There is nothing in it which is new for me.

I read the reviews on Amazon which essentially back up everything I have been writing on this blog about Obama for the past 4 years. He is a Muslim and a hollow vessel- a man who has completely hidden his life from scrutiny because he has something to hide.

I don't care if you are a Muslim- just have the balls to tell the world you are a Muslim. Quit pretending to be a Christian, a liar, simply to get elected President. Obama is a coward.

There was nothing in the reviews that I was unaware of- except that it was Bill Clinton who dubbed Obama "an amateur." That is the same Clinton that lied to a national television audience about Monica Lewinsky. Perhaps that makes Bill, "a professional."

Here's the amazon review link if you want to peruse the book reviews. http://www.amazon.com/The-Amateur-ebook/product-reviews/B007X49B9C/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic