Undisclosed Elitist Buys Painting for 120 Million, You Can See It Here For Free

I can't imagine what it must be like. Having an ego so large and demanding, that it insists that you spend 120 million dollars on one painting. Here's the best part. Somewhere out there, perhaps in the future, is an ego so enormous that one day it will pay even more for that piece of canvas. That is the insanity of man. http://news.yahoo.com/photos/the-scream-fetches-record-119-9m-slideshow/#

The buyer can't disclose himself for any number of reasons that are relatively easy to speculate on. Now that the big bidding war is over, what comes next?

Do buyers have to pay sales tax?

Where do you show your 120 million dollar prize? How do you protect it? Do you stare at it every night in an effort to get your money's worth?

Ya know what? I'm gonna post a picture of it here for free. You may stare at it as long as you like. Days, if need be.

ScreamSoth1.jpg

Doesn't it just send chills up your spine? I'll tell ya this much. If I ever get my hands on an extra 150 million or so- I'd like to get my hands on one of these. Or just have the neighbor kids whip out one with some crayons. As a matter of fact, I got one just like this on the fridge.

Nothing makes me laugh harder than a bunch of art connoisseurs oogling at something like this and offering their various interpretations of what the painting represents. I do the same thing with motorcycles. I wonder how fast they are. And because they are only forged steel, they are a lot less expensive. Wow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic