U.S. Has To Borrow An Extra 20 Billion This Quarter, Debt Is At 15 Trillion, Cumulative State Debt Now At 4 Trillion

It just gets worser and worser. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-plans-to-borrow-305-bln-oct-through-dec-2011-10-31

Gosh they keep lying about jobs and inflation...and lo and behold...for some strange reason, the treasury is not taking in as much as they thought. Go figure.

States tacking on 4 trillion worth of debt. California has 15% of that. Federal government now going to add interest to unemployment loans (9 billion) that California took out. http://www.cnbc.com/id/45019599/US_States_Are_Facing_Total_Debt_of_Over_4_Trillion

I don't know about you- but I get angry that my Federal tax money is being used to bail out Communist California. Screw California. Why should we be surprised? They hijack our taxes for banks, car manufacturers, and insurers. Why not irresponsible, liberal states?

So without counting entitlements, we owe 19 trillion. That is 19,000 billion. If we seized all of the assets of our biggest corporations, Apple, ExxonMobil, WalMart, Chevron,  that amount would pay less than 1% of this debt. 

Does anyone really think any of this is going to be paid back? Shit. It reminds me back when we were kids and played pool for a 100k a game. Someone still owes me 2 million. I'm still waiting for that dough. So go ahead I.R.S. and send me a bill for the 500k I owe. I will pay you just as soon as Jay Emerson pays me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic