Forty Grand For Obama?

Fundraising dinner in San Francisco. Obama promises to talk to each donor individually. The price? Just 38,500. Limit- 60 guests. http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Obama-dinner-fundraiser-38/2011/04/07/id/392167?s=al&promo_code=C0BC-1

Why in the hell would anyone want to pay the narcissist-in-chief to talk? We have gotten 3 years worth of free speech from this clown. In fact, I'd like to see him exercise his right to remain silent. Shit. I might give him 38,500 to STFU.

I have a picture of me shaking the dark lord Cheney's hand. Blood soaked tie and all. Free. Priceless.

So it begins. Great.

Comments

rawmuse said…
This is going to foul up traffic all over town. And me with tickets to the Giants game...

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic